We recommend that our customers carefully review all of this information before placing the order and accepting the delivery!
- We usually deliver on working days, excluding bank and public holidays, usually between 8 am to 6 pm.
- The access road surface must be suitable for large heavy vehicles (tarmac, block paving, or concrete). Our lorries cannot operate on rough, loose, or soft ground.
- We are likely to be using either a 7.5t or 18t lorry with a tail lift. The road, gate, or any access point must be at least 3m wide and high. Ensure the delivery point is free of obstacles and there is enough room for our lorry to turn.
- Our driver will use a pump truck to position your pallet. Please ensure the surface is hard, flat, and level. Pump trucks can’t operate on gravel, grass, sand, or any other soft surface.
- Delivery will be kerbside, please ensure the surface is level, flat, and hard to allow the pump truck to operate.
1. Make sure you or someone authorised on your behalf is available to sign for the delivery, otherwise, you may be responsible for an additional fee for redelivery per package or pallet in case the items cannot be left attended. On delivery, please check product delivered is correct and not damaged. Any return and exchange after the delivery has been signed for will go through our normal exchange/return procedures potentially incurring costs to you. Any damaged goods have to be reported to our office and the driver at the time of delivery. They need to be signed for so the customer can put in a claim.
2. Please be sure that you have the full amount of useable goods on-site before booking any trade persons or starting your project. This will give you the necessary time to check for damage and raise a claim before your project starts and will avoid any damages holding up work. Fireplace Products cannot be held liable for any situations outside of our control such as agreements or contracts between the customer and their contractor. Due to the natural character of some products, there might be differences in colour shades or patterns.
How long does the delivery take?
Orders placed before noon will usually be shipped the same day. Most mainland deliveries will take 2-3 days. When your order is ready, you will be notified by a member of our team to arrange a suitable delivery time for you.
Please, keep in mind that we do our best effort to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date. Our deliveries are handled by a third-party delivery company and although we strive to deliver the goods within the provided timeframe, please note that the timeframe is an estimate and not guaranteed. Consequently, we cannot be held accountable for any circumstances beyond our control that may cause a delay in your delivery. Please be aware that you are not eligible for any form of compensation in such cases.
We highly recommend refraining from scheduling any tradesperson or equipment hire until the goods have been delivered to avoid any potential delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
What do I need to know about the lorry delivering my order?
We are likely to be using either a 7.5t or 18t lorry with a tail lift. This type of vehicle must be allowed to get as close to your delivery point as possible. The road, gate, or any access point must be at least 3m wide and high. You are responsible for ensuring the access for our lorry is clear with no overhanging trees or cables. Please ensure the delivery point is free of obstacles and there is enough room for our lorry to turn. Our lorries can only access delivery areas that are flat and solid enough to take the weight of the pallet. The access road surface must be suitable for large heavy vehicles (tarmac, block paving, or concrete). Our lorries cannot operate on rough, loose, or soft ground.
Do you deliver into my driveway or back garden?
All deliveries are kerbside by default and it is at the driver’s discretion how close to your property it can be delivered. The driver will be using a manual pump truck to wheel the goods in so please ensure the access is clear with a flat and even surface. The pump truck can’t operate on gravel or grass.
Do I need to be present at the delivery?
Yes, we strongly recommend you (or someone authorised) oversee the delivery of your order. Any challenges and difficulties will be easier to overcome.
What if delivery fails?
If these guidelines are not followed and the delivery fails, you will be liable for all costs including but not limited to;
Return delivery to us